Thursday, November 23, 2017

Let's talk about.... Picnics!!!


Are you able to complete the sentences? Below there are some words you can use!!!


             there are       any       tuna     some     there aren't                                        cucumber      there are     peaches       




My Picnic Bag....



My Picnic bag is green and white, it is big and there are a lot of food. 
There are some biscuits, cucumbers and peaches. 
There is some pineapple, some water and some brocoli.
There aren't any lemons or potatoes.
There isn't any rice or olive oil.


    



Sofia's Picnic Bag...



Hello, this is my picnic bag. My picnic bag is blue and red. 
There are some pancakes, lemons and peaches but there aren't any bananas. 
There isn't any broccoli...
I like picnic ... No!! I love picnic, 
There is some rice and salt. 
And there isn't any pepper or tuna. 
I'm hungry. Bye,....





No comments:

Post a Comment