Monday, March 28, 2016

Once upon a time....

Fairy Tales and Other Stories!!

'Welcome to the Kingdom of Good. Kings and Queens are the leaders in this magical land. Today we welcome Princes and Princesses, who come from far away. So make them feel welcome, and all hail the mighty Kingdom!' ...

In all cultures around the world people tell stories about different things. Stories are very important, because they help us imagine new situations and experiences. In the United Kingdom, fairy tales are both very popular and very important. A fairy tale is usually a short story that talks about magic and has fantasy creatures: fairies, trolls, witches, giants and talking animals.

It is interesting to think about where these stories come from, because they teach us a lot about history, values and culture. What is your favourite story? Do you know where it comes from?


Let's make Fairy Tales Puppets!


Batman made by Cristian, David and Marcos!!!




Hello, I am a super hero and my name is Batman. I come to save the world. Nowadays, I am unemployed because people are very good.

Written by Cristian, David and Marcos.


Little Red Riding Hood made by Rafael and Yeray!!


Hello, I am Little Red Riding Hood. This is my basket with food and flowers. And I go to the house of my grandma. Ohh!, This is the wolf!! Oh no!!! 

Written by Yeray and Rafael


Princess made by Ahinara, Natalia, Rosa Mª and Lucía!!





Hi, I'm the Cookies Girl Monster and I likeeating chocolate chip cookies. I live in the mountains of cookies. My skin is pink with yellow polka dots. My boyfriend is the Cookies Monster. I'm sure you know him. My hair is colourful and bright. This is me!!! 

Written by Ahinara, Natalia, Rosa Mª and Lucía

Red Princess made of Adriana, Nerea, and Ainhoa!!





Hello, my name is Ariel. I am a princess. I love water. My father is a triton. He is the King of the sea. And finally, I can say I have got too many sisters living in the sea!!

Written by Nerea, Ahinoa and Adriana


Crystal, a Fairy made by María and Elena!!


My name is Crystal. I am a fairy living in the world of Erin. I always speak with riddles and if you guess my riddles and my friends' riddles, we will tell you a secret about Erin, that you will use when you want to follow your way. We are good fairies, but if you do not guess the three riddles you will get still for a year. 

Written by María and Elena



Pinocchio and Geppeto, Blue Fairy and Whale made by Noelia and Paula!!!


Hi, I am Blue Fairy in Pinocchio Tale. I have yellow wings, blond hair, and I always have got a long braid. I have a wand that I do magic and make Pinocchio's dreams true.

Hi, I am Pinocchio, I was made of wood, Blue Fairy fulfilled my wishes, now I am a human. I wear a yellow bow tie, and suspenders for my blue shorts.



Hi, my name is Geppetto. I created my son of wood, Pinocchio. I am old. I have got a moustache and a wig. I have a pair of black boots and trousers and a white shirt. 

Written by Noelia and Paula.




Hello, my name is Pocho, my job is to eat a lot of cockies. My favourite colour is white, this is the reason I am wearing white clothes.I like to walk along the forest, 

Written by Sergio, Daniel and Fabricio 

No comments:

Post a Comment