Sunday, March 27, 2016

Pinocchio in Lope de Vega School





Hello everyone, my name is Pinocchio.

How do I look like? Well, I am made of wood, my cap is made of bone bread. I've got skinny legs and small ears. My nose gets longer every time I say lies.

My personality is very complicated: I am impulsive, disobedient, naive, lying, curious, kind, cheerful, cheeky at the same time, but, I am a good boy.

How is my life? I can say that I always find myself in dangerous situations, so, to get out of them, I tell lies, but the situation gets worse and worse.


In my defence, the only thing I can say is that I am a good boy, I love my father Geppetto. In fact, all my lies are to prevent Geppetto from suffering.




Hello everyone, my name is Geppetto.

How do I look like? Well, I am old and poor. I wear a yellow wig, so my neighbours call me Polendina.

My personality is very simple: I am kind and generous, I am extremely poor.

How is my life? I am the creator of Pinocchio, I like music and I love playing the concertina.

In my defence, the only thing I can say is that I love Pinocchio as my son, I teach him valuable lessons. I want Pinocchio to go to school.



 



Hello everyone, my name is Jiminy Cricket.

How do I look like? Well, I am small, slender and green.

My personality is very simple: I am wise, kind and calm. Always patient, selfless, intelligent and friendly.

How is my life? I am the Pinocchio's counselor. I help him to find the right way and choice.

In my defence, the only thing I can say is that I want to teach Pinocchio the difference between Good and Evil. I am Pinocchio's external conscience.






Hello everyone, my name is Blue Fairy.

How do I look like? Well, I am beautiful and young. I've got long and blond hair. My face is as white as the wax.

My personality is very simple: I am kind, gentle, generous, loving, patient.

How is my life? I am the mum that Pinocchio doesn't have. I am very strict with him. I want to punish Pinocchio for his lies.

In my defence, the only thing I can say is that I love Pinocchio, so I put on his side the wise guide of Jiminy Cricket.





Hello everyone, my name is Candlewick.

How do I look like? Well, I am slim, lanky. I am as similar as the new wick of a night-light.

My personality is very difficult: I am listless and naughty. I am rebellious, I feel free to do everything I want.

How is my life? I am a close friend of Pinocchio. I want to convince him to leave for Playland.

In my defence, the only thing I can say is that I like to be rebellious. I represent the bad conscience of Pinocchio. 

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment